Studies have revealed differences in what women and men find attractive “down there”. Most women surveyed are seeking relief from physical discomfort and less self-consciousness about extra hanging labia tissue, rather than wanting to improve the appearance of their vaginal area. Today we’re discussing why so many women are choosing Arizona labiaplasty.
Women of all different ages, some married, others single, straight or gay, working women or stay-at-home moms…more and more of them are making the decision to have the labiaplasty procedure.
Reasons, why women think about having a procedure on such a delicate, sensitive area of their body, are quite similar, regardless of who they are, what age or stage of life they are in, what they do for a living, physical activities they enjoy, etc.
Some of the top reasons why women seek Arizona labiaplasty surgery are because of they:
- Feel uncomfortable with all the extra tissue “down there”;
- Are self-conscious changing in public at the gym or the club;
- Worry that their labia tissue will fall out of thong underwear and cause embarrassment;
- Experience discomfort when riding a bicycle due to extra labia minora tissue that hurts when compressed against the bike seat;
- Suffer from discomfort during physical activities such as running, doing yoga or having intercourse;
- Need to move the extra flaps of mucosa and skin out of the way so that they can urinate straight;
- Find that the extra tissue gets stuck to their inner thigh when not being held in place by undergarments, causing pain and irritation.
Arizona labiaplasty is nothing to be embarrassed about, and it can greatly help improve comfort with physical activities and improve body image and self-esteem.
How can labiaplasty help?
Labiaplasty helps to address all the issues above in a simple, outpatient procedure that takes just under two hours to perform. It does not involve surgery of the inner vagina, nor does it do any magic to tighten the vaginal walls. Many women did not even know this procedure existed until they went online to research “am I normal?” and “what can be done to help me?”.
Just like having a hooked nose, outstanding ears or a body part that is interfering with you living the life you want to live comfortably – if it is affecting your quality of life in a negative way, then it is very reasonable for a woman to consider this procedure.
Labiaplasty enables women to feel more comfortable, and lose their self-consciousness about this region of their body. They can move forward after surgery and forget this area of their body was ever a problem for them!
Every patient’s recovery is different, but exercise can resume in 4-6 weeks, having sex around 6 weeks and usually only one week off work is needed. By three months, the area is well on the way to its new form and at a full year, there are little signs of surgery.
Are you interested in finding out if Arizona labiaplasty is right for you? Don’t be embarrassed! Call our office today to schedule a confidential consultation so we can discuss your goals and determine if you are a candidate. Join the ranks of other women who are improving their bodies and their self-confidence!